Custom tower steps

This is where you can make suggestions or report bugs that you've found
Ixxie

Custom tower steps

Post by Ixxie »

So the custom house interface allows for the tower/castle/keep wall and floor theme, but you can't make castle stairs. This vexes me to no end. Is there any way to add the matching steps usable?

Archived topic from AOV, old topic ID:6569, old post ID:38338
Red Squirrel

Custom tower steps

Post by Red Squirrel »

For some reason the ladders broke and those were super tedious to make, what I'm considering is possibly adding teleports and making them built in, so when you place a castle it will add them. For existing ones I'd find a way to script it or do it manually on a per request basis. Idealy I'd want to find a way to script it though.

Archived topic from AOV, old topic ID:6569, old post ID:38339
Honk if you love Jesus, text if you want to meet Him!
Ixxie

Custom tower steps

Post by Ixxie »

that would be great, but i'm more talking about the outside steps on your custom house plot

Archived topic from AOV, old topic ID:6569, old post ID:38340
Death

Custom tower steps

Post by Death »

This can be done with custom housing as you can add steps and stuff through the housing menu. However, with classic housing this is not an option.

The solution to this would be to add a way to craft the missing stair pieces so that you can customize castles by locking down extra walls and such, similar to how the bar pieces were made craftable a while back. That way you can build the pieces and assemble them in classic housing to expand the design.

Archived topic from AOV, old topic ID:6569, old post ID:38342
Ixxie

Custom tower steps

Post by Ixxie »

ooo thumbsup! i just hate that my front steps "sort of" match my house...

Archived topic from AOV, old topic ID:6569, old post ID:38343
Death

Custom tower steps

Post by Death »

Ixxie wrote:ooo thumbsup! i just hate that my front steps "sort of" match my house...
Ya i'll add that into a future publish it wont take long to do. Probably use stonecrafting and carpentry for wood and stone steps.

Archived topic from AOV, old topic ID:6569, old post ID:38344