Merry christmas to all

Anything regarding UO or Age of Valor
Danno

Merry christmas to all

Post by Danno »

Merry christmas. I know your there. Like me. Watching waiting. If everything must start to end then everything must end to start. So here I wait for that inevitability to unravle.
Happy holidays to the loyal.

Archived topic from AOV, old topic ID:6478, old post ID:37910
Time to get busy.
Danno

Merry christmas to all

Post by Danno »

I see your views they number 19. Post. I want to hear those of you who are reading but unseen. Tell squirrel that which he knows but will not yet admit to himself. Breath life into this beast.

Archived topic from AOV, old topic ID:6478, old post ID:37912
Time to get busy.
Red Squirrel

Merry christmas to all

Post by Red Squirrel »

o hai.

Merry Christmas to you too!

I have been busy with my basement/server room and one I'm done I have lot of smaller projects I want to do. Once that stuff is done I do want to look into the possibility of making a UO/Minecraft like game. But, I am not promissing anything. I might start it as a proof of concept to decide if I actually want to do it or not. I don't want to get into UO again though. As much as we do kind of miss running the shard, we also often had our hands tied because it's not our game. If I do this gig again, I will Do It Right(tm). :P

I cringe at the thought of trying to get the shard to work with who knows how many packet updates happened since the closure. :P

Archived topic from AOV, old topic ID:6478, old post ID:37914
Honk if you love Jesus, text if you want to meet Him!
Danno

Merry christmas to all

Post by Danno »

Hmmmm yer yer cool cool bro.

Archived topic from AOV, old topic ID:6478, old post ID:37915
Time to get busy.