Bone Helm

Buy, sell, or trade items here. Big or small!
Neurion

Bone Helm

Post by Neurion »

Came across an item that caused me to say Holy Shit.
Bone Helm
LRC 9%
Phys 14
Fire 3
Cold 14
Pois 13
Ener 18

total ressit 62

What would this item sell for?

Archived topic from AOV, old topic ID:4999, old post ID:32277
Death

Bone Helm

Post by Death »

Neurion wrote:Came across an item that caused me to say Holy Shit.
Bone Helm
LRC 9%
Phys 14
Fire 3
Cold 14
Pois 13
Ener 18

total ressit 62

What would this item sell for?
I'm afraid it is likely worth very little.

The biggest drawback is the lack of mage armor, making it non-medeable. It would interfere with passive mana regeneration from meditation.

Although the resists are high, they can be achieved with runic kits to create medeable leather armors with high resists and possibly lrc as well.

The fire resist is critically low so it would need to be enhanced with horned to bring up its fire, which risks breaking the item. Even if enhanced, the fire would likely still be low.

Fire resist is the mostly highly sought after resistance next to physical resist. Necromancers depend on it, not to mention some of the hardest hitting spells happen to be fire (flamestrike and meteor swarm).

Keep in mind, this is just a general opinion on the worth of the item, highlighting some of its drawbacks and is in no way meant to deter from selling it as there may be somebody looking for that exact piece. The high resistance makes it great for training up or putting on a basic non-med magery/scribe training suit.

Archived topic from AOV, old topic ID:4999, old post ID:32278
d.

Bone Helm

Post by d. »

pretty much any artifact helm is better than it, and artifact helms, or runic helms as Death suggested, all can easily attain better mods.

The helm is worth very little, sorry.

Archived topic from AOV, old topic ID:4999, old post ID:32279
DOCTOR THUNDER

Bone Helm

Post by DOCTOR THUNDER »

I have to concur on the value of the helm. There are a great deal of arty hats that can drop on valor. It seriously takes away the value of any non-arty headpiece.

Try to enhance it, see what happens. It could at least be something neat to wear just to be different.

Archived topic from AOV, old topic ID:4999, old post ID:32280
The polite PK.Image
Anonymous

Bone Helm

Post by Anonymous »

in other words its worthless

Archived topic from AOV, old topic ID:4999, old post ID:32281
Trill

Bone Helm

Post by Trill »

Wow tough crowd lol, for the sake of changing the post repitition AIM me at TwoScrewsLose And ill log in and give ya 500k for it. : )

Archived topic from AOV, old topic ID:4999, old post ID:32283
*IBH* 4 Lfe!

DOCTOR THUNDER

Bone Helm

Post by DOCTOR THUNDER »

Trill wrote:Wow tough crowd lol, for the sake of changing the post repitition AIM me at TwoScrewsLose And ill log in and give ya 500k for it. : )
500k is worthless on this server. Just kidding. It would be a good helm if it had more lrc or a high amount of luck. Thats about the only niche a hat will fill that cannot be filled my arties.

Archived topic from AOV, old topic ID:4999, old post ID:32285
The polite PK.Image