i'm dying

This is a catch all off topic forum to talk about anything not covered by other sections.
Chyse

i'm dying

Post by Chyse »

So i got grounded for missing assignments in Physics. Now i can't play WoW for 4.5 weeks. And i'm a huge WoW addict. I'm going to die. I think i may take up drinking, or smoking, or pot to satisfy my addiction until the 4 weeks are over. I hear pot calms you down. I should get some of that...

Archived topic from Anythingforums, old topic ID:3384, old post ID:61989
"Your neighbor was kind enough to let us rip him off and burn his furniture for no reason."-ATHF
"He said no, Err. With his foot." -ATHF
"Please, stop fueling my silent rage." -ATHF
Stasi

i'm dying

Post by Stasi »

Good. I have no idea why parents allow their minor kids to play MMO's during the school year.

Archived topic from Anythingforums, old topic ID:3384, old post ID:61994
robonightmare

i'm dying

Post by robonightmare »

I've come to pay my respects. Goalgaurder was a friend to all a nei... OOH, I SMELL COOKIES!!! :dance: GG will have to w8.

Oh wait one sec, I brought you a tombstone!

Have a nice death!

Archived topic from Anythingforums, old topic ID:3384, old post ID:61995
This message has been brought to you by the American Stupid Signature Association of America (ASSAA)
Red Squirrel

i'm dying

Post by Red Squirrel »

Stasi wrote: Good.  I have no idea why parents allow their minor kids to play MMO's during the school year.
Letting them play is fine, its controlling them. Though they should be thought to control themselves, its easier on them that way if they are willing to have self control.

Do homework and other school crap first to get it over with, THEN go play WoW. Try to plan guild events to match with that as well (Fridays are best for those things).

Wait, 4.5 WEEKS? Ok thats a little cruel, how will you manage to level up and catch up with your friends.? :o poor soul.

But, did they say WoW specifically? You can take that time to try another MMO or game meanwhile. :D

Archived topic from Anythingforums, old topic ID:3384, old post ID:61997
Honk if you love Jesus, text if you want to meet Him!
Stasi

i'm dying

Post by Stasi »

Sure, but parents are largely big pussies and morons who either don't have the balls to control their kids appropriately, or they have no idea what it is their kids are doing. For kids who can handle their priorities well, naturally, they deserve more liberty.

Archived topic from Anythingforums, old topic ID:3384, old post ID:61999
Red Squirrel

i'm dying

Post by Red Squirrel »

Stasi wrote: Sure, but parents are largely big pussies and morons who either don't have the balls to control their kids appropriately, or they have no idea what it is their kids are doing.  For kids who can handle their priorities well, naturally, they deserve more liberty.
That is true, parents these days are not strict enough these days. But the law is also too hard on parents being strict. If a parent were to spank a child in public, they'd probably get arrested for child abuse.

Archived topic from Anythingforums, old topic ID:3384, old post ID:62007
Stasi

i'm dying

Post by Stasi »

Red Squirrel wrote:
Stasi wrote: Sure, but parents are largely big pussies and morons who either don't have the balls to control their kids appropriately, or they have no idea what it is their kids are doing.  For kids who can handle their priorities well, naturally, they deserve more liberty.
That is true, parents these days are not strict enough these days. But the law is also too hard on parents being strict. If a parent were to spank a child in public, they'd probably get arrested for child abuse.
Maybe in Canada....

Archived topic from Anythingforums, old topic ID:3384, old post ID:62008
Reaper

i'm dying

Post by Reaper »

Stasi wrote: Good.  I have no idea why parents allow their minor kids to play MMO's during the school year.
I only played them on the weekends.

Archived topic from Anythingforums, old topic ID:3384, old post ID:62010
Never argue with an idiot. They will bring you down to their level and beat you with experience every time.
Chyse

i'm dying

Post by Chyse »

Red Squirrel wrote:
Letting them play is fine, its controlling them. Though they should be thought to control themselves, its easier on them that way if they are willing to have self control.

Do homework and other school crap first to get it over with, THEN go play WoW. Try to plan guild events to match with that as well (Fridays are best for those things).

Wait, 4.5 WEEKS? Ok thats a little cruel, how will you manage to level up and catch up with your friends.? :o poor soul.

But, did they say WoW specifically? You can take that time to try another MMO or game meanwhile. :D
well...i dont raid with my guild anymore because the hours are crazy and i can't be on during those times, even though we are the best raiding guild on our server.

i blame junior year for being so hard >.<

yes, 4.5 weeks, until mid terms...i'm going to die.

i just downloaded CS:S from Steam, because apperantly i still have the game bought...lol.
then i figured out that i suck TERRIBLY, so i asked my buddies for some wallhacks. lol
i dont use them often...just when i feel like crap...

oh, and i'm already at level 70. i need to level my paladin.

my pally got gkicked today for no reason =( and i'm sad about it =( even the Guild leader and other officers said they dont mind me in the guild, it was ONE officer who didnt like me =(

and Stasi, this game is all i do for independence from my parents and it's how me and my RL friends socialize. We've all got characters on the same server and we've got our own chat channel and stuff. we talk and play together. Now that i dont have it, my sense of independence is totally gone and i dont get to hang out with my friends very much at all. it's not just "oh! i can't play this game anymore! QQ." if WoW was just some game that didnt have those things attached to it, i'd have been done with it a year ago.

Archived topic from Anythingforums, old topic ID:3384, old post ID:62011
"Your neighbor was kind enough to let us rip him off and burn his furniture for no reason."-ATHF
Reaper

i'm dying

Post by Reaper »

goalguarder12 wrote: . . .and it's how me and my RL friends socialize.
Wait. . .what? Am I reading this right? :huh: :blink:

Archived topic from Anythingforums, old topic ID:3384, old post ID:62016
Never argue with an idiot. They will bring you down to their level and beat you with experience every time.
Chyse

i'm dying

Post by Chyse »

Reaper wrote:
goalguarder12 wrote: . . .and it's how me and my RL friends socialize.
Wait. . .what? Am I reading this right? :huh: :blink:
yes, we're all gaming nerds and that's how we hang out outside of school. we go to eachother's houses occasionally, but all we do there is play video games and eat pizza while talking about how awesome Super Smash Brothers: Brawl is going to be.

Archived topic from Anythingforums, old topic ID:3384, old post ID:62017
Reaper

i'm dying

Post by Reaper »

No offense GG, but that's just weird. Ok, so my friends and I used to do that, but we also did many other things. Often.

Archived topic from Anythingforums, old topic ID:3384, old post ID:62019
robonightmare

i'm dying

Post by robonightmare »

Same here GG! except I only have like 7 friends...oh well, I have a good time anyway. none of us are on a guild, because none of us (well excepting me, 'cause I go on runescape sometimes) play MMO's.

Oh yes, and Metroid Prime 3, Halo 3, and The Orange Box are going to, (and ARE) DESTROY SSB:B. SUX2BU.

Archived topic from Anythingforums, old topic ID:3384, old post ID:62021
This message has been brought to you by the American Stupid Signature Association of America (ASSAA)
pylfer

i'm dying

Post by pylfer »

I don't think it's fair to say that parent's are pussies because a majority know very well how to control there kids. It's a parents job to guide you in the right direction and most parents do that.

Archived topic from Anythingforums, old topic ID:3384, old post ID:62026
Red Squirrel

i'm dying

Post by Red Squirrel »

Now that I think of it, I have WAY more online friends then irl. My irl friends are mostly all out of town so they're more or less online friends now. Some come to town once in a while so we'll actually go out. While some others of my irl friends got into drugs and other crap like that which sucks, and I have not heard of them since.

Archived topic from Anythingforums, old topic ID:3384, old post ID:62028
Chyse

i'm dying

Post by Chyse »

Reaper wrote: No offense GG, but that's just weird.  Ok, so my friends and I used to do that, but we also did many other things. Often.
okay, maybe i said that wrong. umm...

i've got like 6-7 friends that are huge gaming nerds like i am. We mostly socialize either at school or in game. However, i've also got band friends and just friends i met in class. I socialize with them outside of school all the time. Last sunday we went bowling and had a great time. Two weekends ago we had a scary movie party at one of our houses.

yeah...i've got actual friends and i dont sit in my house playing games all day all the time lol.

but i socialize with those 6-7 friends on WoW and WoW and other games are pretty much all we talk about. So if i can't play, then i'm excluded from a lot.

Archived topic from Anythingforums, old topic ID:3384, old post ID:62031
Reaper

i'm dying

Post by Reaper »

goalguarder12 wrote:
Reaper wrote: No offense GG, but that's just weird.  Ok, so my friends and I used to do that, but we also did many other things. Often.
okay, maybe i said that wrong. umm...

i've got like 6-7 friends that are huge gaming nerds like i am. We mostly socialize either at school or in game. However, i've also got band friends and just friends i met in class. I socialize with them outside of school all the time. Last sunday we went bowling and had a great time. Two weekends ago we had a scary movie party at one of our houses.

yeah...i've got actual friends and i dont sit in my house playing games all day all the time lol.

but i socialize with those 6-7 friends on WoW and WoW and other games are pretty much all we talk about. So if i can't play, then i'm excluded from a lot.
Alright that's better.

Archived topic from Anythingforums, old topic ID:3384, old post ID:62033
Stasi

i'm dying

Post by Stasi »

pylfer wrote:
I don't think it's fair to say that parent's are pussies because a majority know very well how to control there kids. It's a parents job to guide you in the right direction and most parents do that.
You're probably right.

Archived topic from Anythingforums, old topic ID:3384, old post ID:62059
Pojo_

i'm dying

Post by Pojo_ »

Ut ohs. Your going to miss out on all of those weekly arena points!

Archived topic from Anythingforums, old topic ID:3384, old post ID:62074
Chyse

i'm dying

Post by Chyse »

Pojo_ wrote: Ut ohs. Your going to miss out on all of those weekly arena points!
lol, i wish i got weekly arena points...i S U C K at arenas, mainly because the only partner i've ever had was a BM hunter for 2v2...hunter + shadowpriest = ...wait..wtf?

we were pretty terrible. and, like 2 months ago, i respecced for total PvE. I dont have fear or silence anymore. I'm all about overall dps and raid utility now. I guess i could respec, but...idk....

Archived topic from Anythingforums, old topic ID:3384, old post ID:62075
Pojo_

i'm dying

Post by Pojo_ »

goalguarder12 wrote:
Pojo_ wrote: Ut ohs. Your going to miss out on all of those weekly arena points!
lol, i wish i got weekly arena points...i S U C K at arenas, mainly because the only partner i've ever had was a BM hunter for 2v2...hunter + shadowpriest = ...wait..wtf?

we were pretty terrible. and, like 2 months ago, i respecced for total PvE. I dont have fear or silence anymore. I'm all about overall dps and raid utility now. I guess i could respec, but...idk....
Are you kidding? Hunter + Any priest with imp mana burn owns casters in 2v2's.

Archived topic from Anythingforums, old topic ID:3384, old post ID:62079
Red Squirrel

i'm dying

Post by Red Squirrel »

Oh oh, I sense an intense wow discussion lol

Archived topic from Anythingforums, old topic ID:3384, old post ID:62081
Shinizo

i'm dying

Post by Shinizo »

Well I know how my parents have been acting. Well my mom anyway. My dad doesn't do that whole parenting bit that much. But my mom tells me to do schoolwork and stuff. I do it, but I'm slow with it. I don't listen to her that often when she tells me to do things. Plus I have that attitude "Well I'm in college at the same time, what's the point of schoolwork?" lol.

Archived topic from Anythingforums, old topic ID:3384, old post ID:62105
I have no GREAT FRIENDS or MEMORIES
flowergirlajg

i'm dying

Post by flowergirlajg »

*sobbing* I don't know what w0w is, so off to wikipedia!

RED BULL GIVES YOU WINGS!

Archived topic from Anythingforums, old topic ID:3384, old post ID:62111
[insert signature here ]
Chyse

i'm dying

Post by Chyse »

Pojo_ wrote:
goalguarder12 wrote:

Are you kidding? Hunter + Any priest with imp mana burn owns casters in 2v2's.
dude i'm shadow. i dont have imp mana burn. And both me and the hunter are PvE specced.

Archived topic from Anythingforums, old topic ID:3384, old post ID:62121