tokuno arties

Anything regarding UO or Age of Valor
Lumpy Pickle

tokuno arties

Post by Lumpy Pickle »

it feels like tokuno arties are turned off along with the champ spawn is that gonna return at any point? i was hoping for some more pigments :)

Archived topic from AOV, old topic ID:6665, old post ID:38914
Death

tokuno arties

Post by Death »

Lumpy Pickle wrote:it feels like tokuno arties are turned off along with the champ spawn is that gonna return at any point? i was hoping for some more pigments :)
You should receive Tokuno artifacts, we don't turn those off they are a permanent system in the game.

Champ spawns are going through final testing as they went through significant revisions. They should be available by the end of the month.

Archived topic from AOV, old topic ID:6665, old post ID:38916
Lumpy Pickle

tokuno arties

Post by Lumpy Pickle »

weird i killed a bunch today and the little % notice on the bottom of the screen never showed up and no arties droped

Archived topic from AOV, old topic ID:6665, old post ID:38918
Death

tokuno arties

Post by Death »

Lumpy Pickle wrote:weird i killed a bunch today and the little % notice on the bottom of the screen never showed up and no arties droped
Are you fighting in the same spot or are you in a house? I believe it uses the same anti-camp artifact drop logic as the treasures of felucca so you may need to move to different spots and be attackable in order for your percent to change.

Maybe try moving to a different area and attacking some new spawn and see if the percent changes.

Archived topic from AOV, old topic ID:6665, old post ID:38919
Lumpy Pickle

tokuno arties

Post by Lumpy Pickle »

ok so different toons show the percent but not all

Archived topic from AOV, old topic ID:6665, old post ID:38920
Red Squirrel

tokuno arties

Post by Red Squirrel »

Yeah you need to not be in the same spot. I can't recall if it only records the spot when you get an arty, or if it's any time you get a chance at one. If you don't see the percentage notice (assuming you have it turned on, it's per char) then it means you don't have a chance. This is to prevent camping and just encourage actually exploring an area etc. But you can easily go from one spot to the other, it only records the last.

Archived topic from AOV, old topic ID:6665, old post ID:38922
Honk if you love Jesus, text if you want to meet Him!