Enhanceable Theif Armor

This is where you can make suggestions or report bugs that you've found
ggkthx

Enhanceable Theif Armor

Post by ggkthx »

Could you make the Theif armor set enhanceable?
I thought of it mainly cuz I was accumulating quite a lot of those peices and wouldn't have minded breaking some in the interest of throwing some more resist on there. I suppose the nature of the armor sets might screw all that up anyway? Unless the material bonuses could/would be added seperately.

On the one hand, the skill points are sort of the point of the set, but I can just wear Shadow Dancer leggings, and have a real LRC suit with high resists.
I wouldn't think that some more resist on theif armor would hurt anything?
Heck it's 70 already in some things. But really 70/70/0/70/0 ? Cross your fingers on what hits you.
And honestly, after seeing the bonuses on the set, was that intentional?
72 resists in Phys, Fire, Poison but naked as far as cold and energy go?
You're already stuck with needing Chiv, having Recall scrolls, or walking with that suit. It would actually be an amusing Chiv char suit, if only you could find some ridic way to pack on 70 cold and energy. I think if I dug around through all my stuff I could maybe get those into the 50s, but a better all 70s suit with better mods wouldn't be hard.
Also noticed a bit of a 'bug' with the set. When I put the bandana on first and then the rest of the stuff the bandana didn't change from 2/2/2/2/2 no bonuses. And then taking the bandana off didn't break the set. But, put :? the bandana back on and it became part of the set and got bonuses, then removing it DID break the set. Put a different hat on, still full theif set.
Was able to replicate this, putting the bandana on anytime but last.
Not a big deal really, just thought I'd mention it.

So, I think that's all I have to say about the Theif Armor set. Possibly just the ramblings of a mad man. :twisted:

For the sake of argument, was able to get 70/70/70/70/66 out of it, in theory, didn't actually look around for 3 15% cold 15% energy jewels, but pretty sure we've got them somewhere, so that was with counting 45% resist from jewels, but nothing from a tally. Actually wearing it at 70/70/25/70/21 right now. Ok, I've spent much too much time on this already. Oh, and I didn't consider a sash, or anything from a wep or shield!
So 70/70/39/70/26 now with no jewels. But new sashes don't have anything with resist bonus on them anymore do they? Not going to look, see previous statement regarding too much time on this... :lol:

Now if you'll excuse me, I just noticed my theif's current suit is not all enhanced, so I'm going to go ruin his suit by breaking half of it.

Archived topic from AOV, old topic ID:6011, old post ID:36288
I didn't choose the Fel life, the Fel life chose me.
Shanks

Enhanceable Theif Armor

Post by Shanks »

ggkthx wrote:For the sake of argument, was able to get 70/70/70/70/66 out of it, in theory, didn't actually look around for 3 15% cold 15% energy jewels, but pretty sure we've got them somewhere, so that was with counting 45% resist from jewels, but nothing from a tally. Actually wearing it at 70/70/25/70/21 right now. Ok, I've spent much too much time on this already. Oh, and I didn't consider a sash, or anything from a wep or shield!
So 70/70/39/70/26 now with no jewels. But new sashes don't have anything with resist bonus on them anymore do they? Not going to look, see previous statement regarding too much time on this... :lol:

Now if you'll excuse me, I just noticed my theif's current suit is not all enhanced, so I'm going to go ruin his suit by breaking half of it.

Archived topic from AOV, old topic ID:6011, old post ID:36305
ggkthx

Enhanceable Theif Armor

Post by ggkthx »

Shrug?

Archived topic from AOV, old topic ID:6011, old post ID:36307
I didn't choose the Fel life, the Fel life chose me.