A couple things that I'm tired of

This is a catch all off topic forum to talk about anything not covered by other sections.
pylfer

Post by pylfer »

Clueless wrote: how many have you talked to? you know for sure they all say that? i just wanna know what you're basing this rant on. i dont know anyone who's said all liberals are wrong no matter what they say.
Well being a conservative its not so much what they say but what they do and how they think etc etc.

Archived topic from Anythingforums, old topic ID:3309, old post ID:61771
pylfer

Post by pylfer »

Listerlnx666 wrote:
Clueless wrote: how many have you talked to? you know for sure they all say that? i just wanna know what you're basing this rant on. i dont know anyone who's said all liberals are wrong no matter what they say.
I've talked to quite a few...and from what they say...no family member of mine will be a liberal. They are actually intent on disowning somebody because they don't agree. And there's also the fact they can't admit they are wrong. If a conservative read this they would probably just see the words "conservative" and "liberal" and stop there, unable to hear anything against them. I'm just saying that these hard core conservatives really need to take another look. I am neither conservative nor liberal, i would place myself in between. I like to listen to people before decide if they're right or wrong. Sometimes I agree with conservatives, sometimes I agree with liberals, but to decide your side and keep telling yourself that that is your opinion while the whole issue is being discussed is just stupid. I just think that people shouldn't agree with a higher official only because they are on the same side of politics, or disagree because they are on the other. I personally don't like George Bush because of some of the decision he has made, but I have agreed with others, I am willing to back him up on the whole Katrina issue. But as for this whole Iraq thing...he needs to know when to quit. Peoples argument against this is that if we just pulled out then they would never get their country together...The US is so damn arragent they think they are the best there is...this country is more messed up than a lot of these other ones. And conservatives just defend Bush because he is a conservative as well. Bottom line, all sides of politics suck equally. Espeacially conservatives, lol.
Ok well if conservatives suck then your not in between. You are also stereotyping when you say all conservatives are not willing to listen I'm a conservative and I've read this entire thread. Each new post you make you seem more and more like an "arrogant" fool because you have no idea what you are talking about, you could say the same thing about me but this topic is all in all a waste of time for you. I laugh at your idiocy and your accusations about conservative which you know nothing about.

Archived topic from Anythingforums, old topic ID:3309, old post ID:61772
robonightmare

Post by robonightmare »

shouln't this be in "debates and heated discussions"?

Archived topic from Anythingforums, old topic ID:3309, old post ID:62087
This message has been brought to you by the American Stupid Signature Association of America (ASSAA)
Stasi

Post by Stasi »

A rant really doesn't qualify as a "debate & heated discussion", or at least, it's a gray area.

Archived topic from Anythingforums, old topic ID:3309, old post ID:62090
robonightmare

Post by robonightmare »

ah, I see.

Archived topic from Anythingforums, old topic ID:3309, old post ID:62173
This message has been brought to you by the American Stupid Signature Association of America (ASSAA)
flowergirlajg

Post by flowergirlajg »

Listerlnx666 wrote:

STOP IT, be a flicking person, not some drone following in a l
'
Haha you called me a FLICKING person *flicks booger* PHHHPHT!

Archived topic from Anythingforums, old topic ID:3309, old post ID:62247
[insert signature here ]
Stasi

Post by Stasi »

flowergirlajg wrote:
Listerlnx666 wrote:

'
Don't feed the monkeys!

Archived topic from Anythingforums, old topic ID:3309, old post ID:62266
flowergirlajg

Post by flowergirlajg »

Stasi wrote:
flowergirlajg wrote:
Listerlnx666 wrote:

'
Don't feed the monkeys!
But Stasi!! Pleeeeeeeeeease??

Archived topic from Anythingforums, old topic ID:3309, old post ID:62287
[insert signature here ]
Stasi

Post by Stasi »

Okay, okay. Go ahead.

Archived topic from Anythingforums, old topic ID:3309, old post ID:62288
flowergirlajg

Post by flowergirlajg »

yay! *feeds monkeys*

Archived topic from Anythingforums, old topic ID:3309, old post ID:62291
[insert signature here ]
robonightmare

Post by robonightmare »

yay! *blasts monkeys to hell with rockets*

Archived topic from Anythingforums, old topic ID:3309, old post ID:62298