Whats Up??

This is a catch all off topic forum to talk about anything not covered by other sections.
rovingcowboy

Whats Up??

Post by rovingcowboy »

ok now that ya totally lost me.

what is going on are we still a help fourm? or did we change that too? its too early in the morining for this :blink: oh i is five pm ? :biglaugh:

Archived topic from Iceteks, old topic ID:46, old post ID:115
roving cowboy/ keith
Didi

Whats Up??

Post by Didi »

Hey howdy rovingcowboy, red and I are spamming his forum go figure :biglaugh:

Archived topic from Iceteks, old topic ID:46, old post ID:131
Red Squirrel

Whats Up??

Post by Red Squirrel »

It's still a help forum, but we are the ones needing help more then anything lol. We are getting errors left and right and there's lot of bugs. Tomorow I might have to bring the server down for long, and try something. We might loose the forum as with my luck, the database restore won't work. I think what I need is a deticated server, this script probably requires that.

Archived topic from Iceteks, old topic ID:46, old post ID:133
Honk if you love Jesus, text if you want to meet Him!
Didi

Whats Up??

Post by Didi »

Hi red, man your busting your ...... but it looks good ;) I know your worked hard yesterday on it ;) I checked a few times bet your exhausted :( rest up guy! you'll burnout :o

Archived topic from Iceteks, old topic ID:46, old post ID:157
Red Squirrel

Whats Up??

Post by Red Squirrel »

Yep, today I'll rest before I become road kill. :D
I just hope the clean install was all that was required, and maybe the fact that I had not defragmented in a few months. :eek:

Today there will be short periods of downtime since I need to install all the drivers and other stuff on the server and it usually asks to reboot, but I'll give it a good hour and I should be done, I started installing some of the stuff yesterday at 3:00AM or so. ;)

Archived topic from Iceteks, old topic ID:46, old post ID:159
Didi

Whats Up??

Post by Didi »

well I've been hopping around here and there posting so far everything is sweet ;) great job :awesome:

Archived topic from Iceteks, old topic ID:46, old post ID:178
Red Squirrel

Whats Up??

Post by Red Squirrel »

Glad to see it's all working. I did not experience any problems ether and I find it's faster.

If you want a good laugh, look at my profile were it says % of board posts.

Most of us are like that, a number higher then 100. it's because I added our posts from the other forum, but they were not posted at this one. :)

lol Posts per day: 52.4 Wow!

Archived topic from Iceteks, old topic ID:46, old post ID:179
Didi

Whats Up??

Post by Didi »

:roflmao2: man your posting a light speed ;) yep it does seem much faster ;) I was over at Magic's site and it seems they maybe developing a prob :( every time with a few exceptions my post would take forever then it would show up double post and I noticed it happened to a few others also, I deleted my extra post some peeps didn't, I hope they're not heading toward a major problem too! buy hey looks fantastic here :awesome:

Archived topic from Iceteks, old topic ID:46, old post ID:183